I am looking to grow my clinic or practice
Your perspective and interests in healthcare are unique. In order to facilitate easier discovery of topics, we have organized our articles for you here.
They are arranged by the problems others in your position have experienced.
Each underlined word is a link to an article that may help you. Click it to read more.
What should I focus on?
You can grow in several ways. You'll want to develop a long-term strategy based on market forces while keeping a few simple principles in mind:
1. Power is real
2. Manage your functions
3. Data informs decision making
4. Better decision making is the best long-term competitive advantage
5. Stay agile so you can react to the unexpected
What should I avoid missing?
If you manage you successfully grow your provider group, first off congrats. (??)
Back to protecting what you have created:
1. Make sure you have mitigated or eliminated your overall risk and any stakeholder risk .
2. Keep valuation principles in mind
If you need help, fill out the form below.
Keep Reading - Up Next:
Winner: the Data Driven Provider
I am a physician in a practice or clinic
I am looking grow my practice or clinic
I am looking to sell my practice or clinic
I am looking to provide cost-effective care